- POS has two tri axel swab rigs equipped with ¼ Dyform braided line.
- One rig is a derrick unit, the other rig is a mast unit.
- Both rigs are equipped with certified 5K pressure equipment.
- Both rigs are equipped with tool trap.
- Each rig is stocked with general wireline tools (Jars, setting tools, pulling tools, GS and wax
knives in 2 3/8” and 2 7/8”)
- Flow back tank for each rig (if swabbing down line is not an option)
- Both swab rigs are able to conduct a variety of services. These services could include but are
not limited to the following:
- Swabbing both inline and to tank
- Plunger lift installation
- Bumper spring fishing (able to pull 6000 lbs)
- De waxing
- Gauge ring or clearance run
- Fishing tool strings (using POS bag BOP instead of big picker/slickline)